Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Let's Try This Again!

Okay, so I'm not good at blogging and am going to give this another shot. I would like to add some of the super shops that I have come across on ETSY to give them some extra exposure if I can figure out how to do it!

Etsy is a large site with tons of talented artists and crafters who sell their items to the public.
I have purchased several things myself since coming across Etsy and I love each item that I have gotten.

On another note............we are getting ready to build a new home and we are getting excited about that! (Wanna buy our current house?) LOL

I am going to go see if I can figure out how better to set up my blog and what I can put on here to entice you into visiting me here and also at my Etsy shop!
:)

1 comment:

Cathy said...

the blog is going great - and best of luck with the new house! a move is always exciting! (scrap4u)