Monday, March 17, 2008

It's Monday again!

Boooo on Mondays! Time to get back to normal schedules and responsibilities! Can't I just sleep and play and soak in the hot tub?

Well, at least it is sunny beautiful today so that helps!

They are hanging the pine in our new house starting today so that will totally change the look of it - the sheetrock has been hung and once they finish taping/mudding it I can start painting - yippee!
The rock is looking gorgeous and they should be starting on the front side of the house where all the windows are - the basement rock is all done - I'm going to take new pics today and post them on my flickr account so I can show it off to friends!

Let's see.......what else? Hmmmm.......we had a huge hawk sitting on our birdhouse by our koi pond yesterday - first time we've seen that!

What did you say? Anything new in my Etsy shop? Well, I did take some new photos and relist a few items that haven't been in my shop for a while - be sure to go take a peek!
I did a custom order of a set of 4 keychains for breast cancer awareness - you can look at them in my 'sold' section.

Our puppy Bella goes to the vet tomorrow for her booster shots - she is growing fast!

Oh, and we got our iron balusters in on Friday and they are soooooo pretty!

And on that note, I think I'll go have some breakfast!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any new pics of Bella?

Love your new pics!

Sea Glass Things said...

Love your blog - and your jewelry of course - have seen you in the forums many times!:) Marla