Monday, March 26, 2007

Visit my webshop

This is my first blog and I have created it to help people find my webshop. I make handcrafted jewelry and would love for you to take a look at the pieces I have listed thus far. If you like what you see, please pass on my web address! I have 176 items listed at the moment. I love each piece and hope that you will love them too. I have done jewelry for some weddings as well and that was very special. I try to make a variety of styles and price ranges so as to (hopefully) appeal to most people. I use only quality materials in my designs. Matching pieces are made upon request. Please take a few minutes to browse through my things. The materials I used as well as the lengths of the pieces are included in the description portion. Have fun and thank you in advance for looking!

www.JustBeadIt.etsy.com

No comments: