Saturday, March 31, 2007

Why to buy handmade from ETSY

We artisans and crafters at Etsy take pride in offering our handmade pieces for the public to enjoy. Buying handmade means you recieve something quite unique, not something that is mass produced without any imagination. We put a lot of time and thought into making our pieces. Selling my handmade pieces allows me to work from home, thus enabling me to homeschool our son - a plus all around! Creating new pieces provides an emotional lift for me and I know that those who purchase from me will feel good about what they have bought.
So the next time you want something special for yourself or as a gift for someone else, BUY HANDMADE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming to my blog to say hi! I see that you've just started blogging, it's a lot of fun and you'll find some lovely blogs through it!
Your etsy shop looks great too!
Have fun blogging!!
*Diane
ColorMeBella from Etsy