Monday, August 6, 2007

Fun and Happy Art!

Today's focus is on ART! This Etsy shop has some of the happiest and uplifting art pieces that I have seen so far. When I am feeling sad, I go to her store and browse her pieces and instantly feel a lift in my spirits!

She has over 20 years experience in graphic design and is currently teaching art at a Catholic school. She has beautiful pen and ink drawings in a nice large 8x10 size in addition to vibrant and colorful paintings as well. She also offers her pictures in card form as well as collectible ACEO's.

Hers is one of my favorite shops on Etsy and you must take the time to visit her shop! Her pieces would be a lovely treat for yourself or a nice gift for someone else.

As always, be sure to bookmark her site so as to easily find it again in the future!

http://www.crookedlittlestudio.etsy.com

No comments: