Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I Have It - You'll Want It!

At least I hope you will! I have been busy making and adding new pieces to my webshop and I hope you'll take a few minutes to come by and see!

I have several new pairs of earrings - all reasonably priced I might add - as well as a gorgeous new "dressy" anklet with burgandy glass, peridot crystal squares, white wave crystal pearls and all hanging from a very pretty gold filled chain. It is sooo pretty!

Also, I have been adding to my children's section as well for nice little inexpensive gifts for the lilttle girls in your life!

So come on by and shop awhile!

http://www.JustBeadIt.etsy.com

3 comments:

Mendy at Modern Charm said...

Pretty pieces! My daughter spotted the Pink stone bracelet over my shoulder - really pretty!

w said...

just visited your shop. your 'autumn dreams' earrings are great... and your 'opposite attract' watch is gorgeous. nice work!

Christine said...

Visited your shop, I love the Black Tie Affair Necklace/Earring set. Very Beautiful!