Thursday, October 4, 2007

Long Time, No See

Wow, I've neglected my little blog here, huh? Sorry about that! Life is quite busy between helping to run our home based business, homeschooling our child and trying to make new pieces of jewelry for my shop!

I am happy to say that I do have several new pieces in my shop - something fresh is always great isn't it? Be sure to check out the 3 piece set called 'Sophistication' - it is beautiful!

I am going to choose another Etsy shop to feature for tomorrow, so be sure to stop by again to see who I've chosen this time! I love Etsy and there are sooooo many talented people there!

Oh, and it is fall time where I live, so my newest earrings were inspired by the pretty colors of fall and they are called 'Autumn Dreams' - I hope you like them!

Well, I am off to find another great shop on Etsy and get prepared to feature them tomorrow.
Have a happy day everyone!

No comments: